Beacon Health Options is strongly committed to our members, clients and providers to ensure that mental health needs are being met during this stressful time.
We recognize that many of our members and providers are being encouraged or mandated to stay at home in order to prevent community spread of coronavirus. When clinically appropriate, telehealth can be an effective way for members to begin or continue their care through a mental health provider safely from their homes via phone, tablet or computer-enabled webcam.
During this national public health emergency Beacon will cover telehealth services including phone therapy, for most services. Additionally, in order to ensure access to care for our members we are waiving cost sharing for in-network and out-of-network providers.
- Provider FAQs: COVID-19
- Provider FAQs: IOP & telehealth
- Provider FAQs: PHP & telehealth
- Coronavirus general and mental health FAQs
- NCBH COVID-19 Guidance for Behavioral Health Facilities
- Beacon Health Options partners with Psych Hub to develop COVID-19 resource hub
Beacon Health Options, Inc. (Beacon) is the Behavioral Health Administrative Services Organization (BH-ASO) in three Washington regions: Southwest, North Central, and Pierce County.
Beacon has developed a network of providers to deliver services to individuals under its contract with the Washington Health Care Authority.
- Click here to see answers to common provider questions.
- Washington-specific provider forms and resources can be found here.
- Materials in other languages can be found here.
- Questions about treating an individual’s mental health? UW Psychiatry Consultation Line here.
- Click here to see Health Care Authority’s FAQ on Integrated Managed Care and Interpreter Services.
Automation of Daily Crisis Files
Previous Beacon Crisis File Automation Training and Office Hour Minutes
- Beacon Crisis File Automation Office Hours -02-26-2021
- Beacon Crisis File Automation Office Hours- 2-19-2021
- Beacon Crisis File Automation Office Hours- 2-12-2021
- Beacon Crisis File Automation Provider Training- 02-02-2021
- Beacon Crisis File Automation Provider Training- 02-01-2021
- Beacon Crisis File Automation Provider Training- 01-28-2021
- WA Crisis File Automation Training
- Crisis Provider Guide
- Crisis Provider Mapping
- Crisis Log Template Excel
- Crisis Log Template
- Web Portal Instructions
If you have questions regarding the Automation of Daily Crisis Files, please contact us: WACrisisSupport@beaconhealthoptions.com
If you have any questions regarding credentialing and contracting, please contact Beacon’s National Provider Service Line at 800-397-1630 or email Provider Relations directly at Provider.firstname.lastname@example.org.