- Southwest Washington: 800-626-8137
- North Central Washington: 800-852-2923
- Pierce County Washington: 800-576-7764
Common Signs for Concern Include:
- Talking or thinking about harming or killing oneself or others
- Seeking guns, pills, or other ways to kill oneself
- Talking or writing about death, dying, or killing oneself
- Feeling hopeless
- Feeling very angry or looking for revenge
- Acting recklessly or doing unsafe activities
- Feeling trapped, like there’s no way out
- Increasing alcohol or drug use
- Pulling away from friends and family
- Feeling worried or irritated
- Having trouble sleeping or sleeping all the time
- All Washington Mental Health Crisis Lines
- How to Help Someone in a Mental Health Crisis
- How to Manage a Mental Health Crisis
- Behavioral Health Toolbox for Families: Supporting Children and Teens During the COVID19 Pandemic
- Washington Listens FAQ
- Washington Listens Website
Beacon Health Options can help you get care for mental health and substance use issues.
Click on the region below to see a list of resources, such as behavioral health care, transportation, and housing.
- Southwest Washington Resources
- North Central Washington Resources
- Pierce County Washington Resources
Non-Crisis Services for Those Who Have a Low Income, Don’t Have Insurance, and Can’t Get Medicaid
- Mental health testing and treatment for those who are involuntarily detained or agree to a commitment on their own
- Residential substance use treatment for those detained involuntarily
- Outpatient mental health or substance use treatment, in accordance with a Less Restrictive Alternative court order
- Within available resources and when medical necessity is met, Beacon may give more outpatient or residential substance use disorder and/or mental health services.
- Services funded through substance use block grant are available to pregnant and post-partum women as a priority population. Click here to view what is covered in the block grant plan for Southwest, North Central, and Pierce County.
- To ask about these services, call Beacon at 855-228-6502.
Non-Crisis Services for Apple Health (Medicaid) Members
- Molina Healthcare members: Call 800-869-7165
- Community Health Plan of Washington members: Call 866-418-1009
- Amerigroup members: Call 800-600-4441 (TTY 711)
- Coordinated Care members: Call 877-644-4613
- United Healthcare members: Call 877-542-8997
Behavioral Health Ombuds
The Ombuds service provides free and confidential help when you have a concern or complaint about your behavioral health services. It is independent of Beacon. The Ombuds service can help you with the grievance and appeals system. It can also help you file and assist you during an Administrative Fair hearing.
- Southwest Washington (Clark, Skamania, and Klickitat Counties), please contact the Ombuds Susie Patton at 800-696-1401 or via email at email@example.com.
- North Central Washington (Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan Counties), please contact the Ombuds Nanine Carter at 800-572-4459 or 509-886-0700 ext. 237 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pierce County, please contact the Ombuds Michelle Tinkler at 800-531-0508 or via email at email@example.com or Ombuds Princene Johnson at 800-531-0508 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.