What is Beacon Health Options?
Beacon Health Options provides the Southwest Washington Crisis Line at no cost for people in Clark and Skamania counties. Beacon also works with people who are uninsured, low-income and not eligible for Medicaid to access behavioral health treatment.
What is the Southwest Washington Crisis Line?
This is a free resource to help residents of Clark and Skamania counties who are concerned about themselves or a loved one experiencing a mental health crisis.
You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- TTY 866-835-2755
The Crisis Line can help when you or a loved one is:
- Threatening to harm or kill himself/herself or others
- Acting recklessly or violently
- Having hallucinations (seeing things that are not there), delusions (false beliefs), or cannot care for oneself
How do I access non-crisis behavioral health services?
If you are an Apple Health enrollee you should call your health plan:
- Reach Molina at 800-869-7165
- Reach CHPW at 866-249-8174
If you do not have Apple Health or other insurance, you can call Beacon to see if you might be eligible to receive behavioral health services through our network of providers. Call us toll-free at 855-228-6502 (TTY 866-835-2755).