If you or a loved one is having a mental health or substance use emergency, you can call and speak to a counselor. Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Southwest Washington Crisis Line (Clark, Skamania, and Klickitat counties)
- 800-626-8137 | TTY 866-835-2755
North Central Washington Crisis Line (Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties)
- 800-852-2923 | TTY 855-644-7361
Pierce County Washington Crisis Line
- 800-576-7764 | TTY 711
If you need to reach Beacon Health Options for an administrative issue or question, please contact us below between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.:
- Telephone: 1-855-228-6502
- Address: Beacon Health Options, C/O Regus, 2005 SE 192nd Ave. Suite 200, Camas, WA 98607
- If you would like to request materials or need assistance with translation or interpreter services for these materials, please email BeaconWAASO@beaconhealthoptions.com.
If you have any questions regarding credentialing and contracting, please contact Beacon’s National Provider Service Line at 800-397-1630 or email Provider Relations directly at Provider.firstname.lastname@example.org.