For Clark and Skamania counties, Beacon manages these core services:
- Crisis System Overview
- Crisis Collaborative Working Groups
- Crisis Services Technical Specifications
- Crisis System Communication Materials
Mental Health and Substance Use Block Grant Planning
Each region in Washington must have a current plan that directs the administration of local behavioral health funding from the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration.
- Mental Health Block Grant Project Plan (July 2017 – June 2018)
- MHBG Block Grant Request for Response (November 2017)
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment Project Plan (July 2017 – June 2018)
- SAPT Block Grant Request for Response (Will be released November 2018)
Family Youth System Partner Round Table (FYSPRT)
The Children’s Long-term Inpatient Program (CLIP) is the most intensive, publicly funded inpatient psychiatric treatment available to Washington State residents ages 5 to 18 years old. Applying for CLIP enrollment is done region by region by a locally organized CLIP committee.
Mental Health Ombuds
The Ombuds service provides free and confidential help when you have a concern or complaint about your mental health services. It is independent of Beacon. The Ombuds service can help you with the grievance and appeals system. It can also help you file and assist you during an Administrative Fair hearing.
- Southwest Washington (Clark and Skamania Counties), please contact the Ombuds Melanie Maiorino at 866-666-5070 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criminal Justice Programs
Beacon contracts with local providers to deliver services to individuals with a behavioral health need who are involved with the local criminal justice system or incarcerated in the local jails. Services are provided within the rules of the two state proviso funding sources: Criminal Justice Treatment Account and Jail Transition.
Click here to see a list of community resources to support individuals and families in need, such as behavioral health services, transportation and housing.