News & Events
- Peer Bridger RFA released November 2016
- SUD RFI Released October 2016
- Washington ASO Fact Sheet
- Crisis Planning for a Mentally Ill Loved One
- Understanding Mental Illness: What to Do in a Crisis?
- Scheduled presentations on Beacon Health Options, your new Behavioral Health Services Organization
Beacon Health Options provides behavioral health solutions to large regional and specialty health plans, employers, and labor organizations of all sizes, as well as federal, state, and local governments. Beacon Health Options delivers care to 48 million individuals across all 50 states and the United Kingdom.
Southwest Washington Crisis Line is a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week behavioral health contact center service. It provides immediate access in times of crisis. The Southwest Washington Crisis Line holds the highest possible accreditations with both the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) and the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We are licensed in the State of Washington as a Provider of Telephone Crisis Services.